CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

thompsons violin


One day, you wake up in hospital. In the nearby bed lies a world famous violinist who is connected to you with various tubes and machines.
To your horror, you discover that you have been kidnapped by the Music Appreciation Society. Aware of the maestro’s impending death, they hooked you up to the violinist.
If you stay in the hospital bed, connected to the violinist, he will be totally cured in nine months. You are unlikely to suffer harm. No one else can save him. Do you have an obligation to stay connected?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?



I am not sure what I would do. I think the right thing to do is stay, but I really don’t know if I could. I would do it for my family and my close friends. If the “violinist” paid me like 2 million $ I would probably do it. I know that isn’t right but I would be wasting 9 months lying in bed; I should get paid something. Right? If I was the person who needed help, I would give anything for someone to stay with me. If I ended up staying there I would buy tons of movies, books, and video games. The violinist and I would also talk about every thing that has happened in our lives. I would also want to travel (in our beds, attached of course). I really do not know what I would do unless I was in that position. Oh yea, I would stay there for Mr. Ross!!

No comments: