CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm 94/100. I try my hardest but sometimes get tired of school and slack. I also get realllllly mad at the computer sometimes. I am having a hard time in my math class because I am used to learning out of a text book. I also am not used to telling how I do my math. I just do it. This school is different. It is harder than normal school. This school has more test than my old school and it is "project based learning.". I get stressed a lot and want to go back to home school but my parents will not let me. I am happy with my grades in humanities and in spanish but not math. I am trying my hardest in math class and redoing almost all my work. Sometimes I don't understand what Ms. Pierce wants me to do. I do a lot of hard work but then get it wrong. I think that I need to make sure I know what she wants before I go do my work. A few goals I have are:
1. pass all my classes with a c+
2. make alot of cool friends
3. be a good role model and leader
4. be respected by my teachers

2 comments:

Krista :) said...

Assinator of America! Capitalize your "i"s and the beginning of your sentences mister! Go more in definition. I like to know what people are thinking, about themselves. :]

Anonymous said...

I like your slc thing and I agree with you about the no textbook thing. Other than that I have no revisions for you.