The Neandertherthals were dominating in Europe. Then they disappeared when the Cromagnons men arrived and the Neandertherthals disappeared. What do you think happened to them?
What I think happened is that the Cromagnons brought weird diseases that where very harmful to the Neandertherthals but not harmful to themselves. I think they were nice to each other when they first came. Soon the Neandertherthals found out what was happening so they decided to fight. Many were killed. In fact there were no Neandertherthals left. The Cromagnons had more advanced weapons so this helped them win.
What I think happened is that the Cromagnons brought weird diseases that where very harmful to the Neandertherthals but not harmful to themselves. I think they were nice to each other when they first came. Soon the Neandertherthals found out what was happening so they decided to fight. Many were killed. In fact there were no Neandertherthals left. The Cromagnons had more advanced weapons so this helped them win.

No comments:
Post a Comment